- Consult and execute commercial strategy for clients across E-commerce Marketplace (Lazada, Shopee, 11th street), own brand.com store and on social media
- Recommend and execute marketing strategy for different clients, whether it be via online marketing, participating in a campaign or more
- Support day-to-day operation in content creation, supply chain management, and promotion management and business analytics
- Coordinate with internal departments (warehouse, graphic designer, content team, customer service team, etc.) or 3rd party service partners to ensure deliverables in timely manner
- Maintain close relationships with clients by ensuring client’s issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner
- Oversee sales performance (GMV), online marketing performance, campaign performance and operational excellence for each client
- Prepare reports and conduct performance reviews with clients and the marketplace on weekly or monthly basis
- Experience in account management or project management experience in the fields of e-commerce, advertising, IT, FMCG or banking is a plus
- Experience with online advertising, merchandising and/or campaign planning is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or Engineering is preferred
- Fluent in Thai and proficient in English
- Opportunity for growth / Annual performance review
- Personal leave, vacation leave, sick leave
- Social security / Group health insurance
2 — 5 years experience in account management. New grads are welcome.
UBC2 Building, Sukhumvit 33. BTS Phrom Phong station.