- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new accounts.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their profitability.
- Generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in marketing, business development, account management or project management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Local expertise in Fashion, FMCG, Consumer Electronic, Insurance, or Household Furniture industry.
- Proven success in business development, client relationship and servicing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Opportunity for growth / Annual performance review
- Personal leave, vacation leave, sick leave
- Social security / Group health insurance
3 – 4 years of experience in marketing, business development, account management or project management.
UBC2 Building, Sukhumvit 33. BTS Phrom Phong station.
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us