Business Development Associate (Vietnam)
- Drive revenue and profit growth from new business, including brand partner acquisition, channel partner acquisition, and existing relationship expansion or extension.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new accounts.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their profitability.
- Generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Work closely with the Business Development Director to drive the Topline (GMV) and Bottomline (NVM) from the new business partners.
- Maintain close relationships with brand clients and Marketplace to ensure both client and platform satisfaction.
- Up to 5 years of experience in Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, Project Management, or any relevant industry.
- Good command of English (both spoken and written).
- Graduated from the relevant fields or with equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Enabler or eCommerce platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Local expertise in Fashion, FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Insurance, and the Household Furniture industry.
- Proven success in Business Development, Client Relationships, and servicing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Possess the ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us