Country Manager (Vietnam)
About the role
As a Country General Manager, you work with Channel partners (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, etc) to establish long-term visions for the Brand partners and Logistic partners. You work with the overseas management team to set strategic objectives and run the country’s day-to-day operations. You deeply understand the context of the market and set visions that inspire your teams and organization.
- Direct and oversee all the activities of the company including Commercial, Operation, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Manage and drive growth through effective workforce and organizational capacity planning and budgeting.
- Set up business operations, and leadership to grow the business.
- Formulate and drive effective business strategy in conjunction with the Board and shareholders.
- Taking care of country P&L.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and the local language fluently and idiomatically.
- 8 years of experience in commercial, sales, and general management.
- 3 years of experience in eCommerce.
- Proven record of commercial management for leading brands in the region.
- Strong relationships with Sales channel partners and Brand partners.
- Strong eCommerce/Enabler experience.
- Run the business as a country head/GM/Business Unit head before.
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us