Executive Assistant to CEO
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, and proposals and ensure follow-up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening communications (calls, emails) and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings and note-taking.
- Coordinate the hosting of events for both business and personnel.
- Perform a variety of business and personal errands.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets and presentations.
- Other tasks as delegated by the CEO.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on-call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us