General Accountant (Indonesia)
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Check and confirm an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information and tax filing.
- Make sure adequate internal control is placed in the systems.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes service teamwork to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director, Finance, Administrative, and other managers regarding financial results
- Work with the Consultant and Auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support finance and accounting with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
- Adequate skill in computer programs (Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, etc.), and skill in relevant accounting programs is advantageous (such as Xero, Express, etc.)
- At least 2 years in a related field is required.
- Experience in the digital, eCommerce, or retail industry is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, energy, high responsibility, and diligence.
- Able to communicate in English (both spoken and written).
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us