• Build and ownership of the category vision, merchandise strategy, assortment plan, marketing story development, and identify innovation strategies into specific products.
• Execute and drive long term strategic growth plans and detailed category strategy and process.
• Accountable for commercialization within the category: calendar adherence, margin, SKU/Sales/Profit productivity
• Collaborated with supplier or partner to negotiation and create valuable of profit
• Merchandise planning in term of purchasing, buying process
• Research & analysis including market, trend & competitors
• Inventory management, weekly tracking with an action plan and execute
• Initiative, proactive, positive thinking
• Resulted and detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Able to use Computer Programs (Microsoft Office)
• Experience in retail or eCommerce business/industry will be an advantage
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us