Online Marketing Associate
- Monitor, analyse and optimise online marketing performance to help our Brand partner to get the best experience from their marketing investment by working with Marketing platform like Google, Facebook and Line.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Work collaboratively with account management team to drive growth with existing accounts.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Photographer, or Creative Agency to product marketing material which support marketing objective.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing, creative, business development, account management or project management.
- Experience with leading, motivating and working well with others. Pro-active and independent worker.
- Demonstrated record in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Received Google partner certification or Facebook Blueprint certification.
- Opportunity for growth / Annual performance review
- Personal leave, vacation leave, sick leave
- Social security / Group health insurance
1 – 2 years of experience in marketing, creative, business development, account management or project management.
UBC2 Building, Sukhumvit 33. BTS Phrom Phong station.
Are you ready to take a new step?
We’re ready to help
Contact us to learn more about our services or to request a solution proposal. Leave your inquiries in the form below and our team will be in touch very soon to discuss your needs.Contact us